Welcome!


My name is
Joshua Delgado Cacho and I'm a Pianist and a Music teacher in Davao City.

If you like music as much as I do, feel free to contact me and I can help you to pursue your dreams in playing your chosen music instruments.


Guitar and Piano Lessons in Davao


My name is Joshua Delgado Cacho, My friends call me "jong" , my fiance call me "moshi" :D and I am a full-time piano teacher. I started learning piano when I was fourteen, which was considered late for a beginner. My parents are both pastors, me and my siblings are all active in church. Since high school, I already learned to play music instruments such as guitar, drums and piano and in my early college, I become the Music director of Church of Nazarene in Obrero, Davao City. 

After I finished my Theology course at Visayan Nazarene Bible College in Cebu, I was inspired  to take up the instrument seriously and took Bachelor of Arts in Music Major in Music Education at University of Immaculate Conception. While studying, I currently work as part-time music teacher in one of the renowned music studios here in Davao City. Upon my graduation from the university, I decided to continue to pursue my passion in teaching music. I am currently setting up my Music studio in our residence and now accepting home based piano, keyboard, guitar and bass guitar lessons.

If you like music as much as I do, feel free to contact me and  I can help you to pursue your music passion. 

Contact # 0932 352 2061


My performance
Sonata in D major

2 Responses
  1. aDmiral Says:

    wahahahaha...nagsearch ko ug "piano lessons in Davao" nakita nako ni na link, ikaw man diay ni Jong...


  2. Unknown Says:

    NICE ONE ! SIR JOSHUA. GUSTO PUD KO MAKATUON UG PIANO UG GUITAR... HEHE, ACTUALLY, WALA PA JUD KOY EXPERIENCE SA PAG PLAY UG BISAN UNSA NGA INSTRUMENT.. HOPEFULLY, ONE OF THESE DAYS MAKABISITA KO SA INYONG STUDIO PARA MAKAPAG-ENROLL... BISAG ISA LANG KA NOTA AKUNG MATUN-AN.. MALIPAY NAKO :D